Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dress For Success

Fun group of successful ladies...super lucky to share the table with such a fabulous crew. The odd man odd in back is Steven and he belongs to my bestie :)
Awe...me and my bestie
Suzie my date and I with Holly and her love interest Steven.
Suzie you were the best date ever!
Suz a little bit it looks like you are trying to take my dress off?????

I had so much fun getting dressed up to support such a good cause. Listening to some of the stories the ladies shared were absolutely heartbreaking and made me look inward as to what I could do the help the cause further. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful support system of amazing strong, independent women. We have been through so much and have lifted each others spirits in good times and in bad....We are family and I am thankful!

No comments: