Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday Focus Day

Where does the time go? It's August and I realized that I   have not posted anything since July, but in my head it seems like its only been a few days. So much is going on and I am happy to report that it's all good stuff!
My mom is here in Kona now!!!! Look at how beautiful she is looking at 59 years young...
Now I just need my brother to come out and we are all set! In due time he will be here and I just know that he will love it.
Oh my goodness I know that my thoughts are all over the place but while it's on my mind I have to say it.....Kennedy has been completely no fear of the ocean and I must say that I am very impressed. The other day she said ok I am ready to surf! She asked one of our friends "Dave will you please paddle out with me and show me what to do" 15 minutes later I see Kenni riding a wave in and in all the excitement of seeing my child actually standing up and riding a wave in I did not have time to grab the camera for photographic evidence. I did however get and after shot of the lil cuttie...
Is she not the cuttest lil thing ever!
Well I am off to work to make some fun and funky things for the street fair at the end of the month. Stay tuned for photos. Mahalo


No comments: