Sunday, March 7, 2010

Back to the grind

It's supposed to snow tonight and I can't wait.....
My new obssesion.....I can't stop crocheting! 
Thoughts for Kenni's 5th grade graduation party?????? I'm thinking Alice In Wonderland...Eat me :) Drink Me :) and tons of fabulous colors!
Ok on a seroius note...I am feeling super star lucky this week and I just want to say thanks! I picked up three new clients and they sure are lovely. So lovely that I will be sending thank you couture cupcakes out tomorrow!
The week ahead is going to be jam packed with goodness....
*My client...my clients boss...my clients boss boss will be in town (Stress-O-rama)
*Kenni has lacrosse Monday...Wednesday...Friday...Sunday
*Chief Ale Tapping Event for MDA on Thursday night @ RockBottom...Meeting Amie discussing business options.   We figure two birds one stone. Business meeting and charity (check...check)
*Therapy session on Tuesday with Strength coach
* Goodbye Happy Hour for VP that resigned on friday....damn him!
*AFA Lacrosse game Sat @ noon
*New client on Sat at 5pm
This is just the stuff I can remeber off the top of my head. Am I really going to be able to make it? I will do my best to post my week in photos...lol the photos should be good ones, entertaining at the very least.

Ta Ta Till then my friends.....
Ebiyanna


No comments: