Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 1 Done.....

Caffine ruled my world today...I really wish I had one of these to cozie up my coffee cup!
Everyone at work seemed to be in a bit of an odd mood so I felt like I was working in a mad house. Why I decided to go back to this place I have no idea. Hopefully I will be making changes in the next few months. This place is not good for my health that is for sure....one can only handle so much stress before you look inward and decide enough is enough....I am good at what I do and I should be doing something fabulous with my knowledge and not flying in circles like a bird with one wing.
When I saw these I just wanted them!

I think I better get back to work so that I am ready to take the bull by the horns again tomorrow. Weekend I am already wondering when you will arrive. I can't wait to watch lacrosse and work on muscles all weekend. I'm such a nerd...

No comments: