Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Irish this week was over already.....

Wishing that I didn't make myself so sick being such a worry wort!
A little St. Patrick's Day fun in the call center!
A Ballerina I am not...lol but it sure was fun pretending.

Suzie, I'm not sure what happened but I think your sickness seems to have moved into your eye.

Wishing that I was going to get to spend the weekend with my bestie but she will be in "magical" San Fran drinking delicious wine and eating yummy yummy cheese! A little green with envy I am.
The Iowa Fam will be in town this weekend and I am not wanting to mingle...is that horrible? ??Kenni is so excited to see her cousin so I will have my game face on with my fancy shoes and pearls and of course do whatever I can to make the visit LOADS of FUN! Hoping Johnston's sisters don't chew me up and spit me out....uggggg sisters are a tough crowd! Crap why am I suddenly feeling my palms sweat and my heart beat faster just thinking of the awkward encounter.
Whatever
This weekends must do list.....
1. Read
2. Practice some mental agility with current situation
3. Pack
4. Domestic Duties
5. Mail packages
6. Awkward encounter with the Iowans
7. Sunday Brunch at the Broadmoor
8. Vendue for Champagne and Cupcakes "Kimmie"
                   Shugas
                   Cheyenne Mountain Resort
9. Scrapbooking other peoples pasts
10. Take Grandma Grandma to Walmart and hope that she doesn't try to escape!
Pretty sure there's more but my brain is shutting down and I have a big day ahead tomorrow!
Magandang Gabi
Ebiyanna


No comments: